Remember “Work/Life” Balance?? It’s Here!
All new, additions to staff – Locations to choose from!!
- Danbury · New Britain · Middletown · Clinton · Enfield · Orange · Hamden · Derby · Meriden · Waterbury · Hartford
We finally have clients who have wakened, listened to their staff and have come up with a true, WORK/LIFE BALANCE SCHEDULE… We are thrilled, these are with the NUMBER 1 Health Organization in CT, the other roles with Yale affiliation, Private Owned Urgent Care…
- They will accommodate from 30 to 40 hours …. The compensation for full time is up to $135k for base, with a $15-$20k bonus, that is paid monthly … that totals $150k for a full-time week.
- Old tuition bills are paid, 403 B and 401 K with match; all licenses, certifications, Med Mal paid.
- Choose, whether you want 6, 8 or 10 days, or you can also mix it up
- They pay for CEU credits and give you week days paid, of which to take you courses and get certification.
No Saturdays, no evenings …
Not Enough reason to look more closely? How about this –
Their tenure of the Nurse Practitioner is less than 3% turnover
Call, we’ll give even more detail… if you truly want a work/life balance and still get paid extremely well, chick it out
Available to chat, 6 am to 7 pm, text or email the best time to talk, email time you can talk now!