As a member of Senior Management Team, the CQO has oversight and responsibility over all quality, risk management and patient safety related activities within the organization.
If you have experience in Quality assessment and performance improvement management with a track record of applying your Clinical Risk Management experience, this is the hottest ticket in town.
• Provide strategic vision and oversight for creating a culture of safety; identify and deploy tools necessary to support safety, including but not limited to enhanced systems of internal and external reporting, root cause analysis and failure mode and effects analysis
• Provide consultation, motivation and technical assistance to leaders and other staff to identify the most effective ways to organize, manage, finance, and deliver high-quality care
• Oversee the advancement and continued improvement of the Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement program, including the appropriate monitoring and evaluation of clinical and administrative systems to ensure effective, high quality, efficient operations
• Advise the executive team and Board of Directors on the design and implementation of new programs by identifying new funding opportunities, drafting prospective programmatic budgets, and determining the costs, benefits, and financial effectiveness of prospective services
• Oversee patient experience and engagement using surveys and other tools to support data collection, and analysis of data; develop strategies to enhance patient engagement and support a patient-centered approach to care delivery
if you have a APRN, BSN-RN or Masters Degree –ECRI a plus; Clinical Risk Manager experience and training in Lean or Six Sigma a strong plus. Your experience in quality assessment and performance improvement key.
along with solid quality experience, text to 860 930 8781 now the time to talk and send your resume now to this email.
Look forward to speaking with you.